- Key Benefits From Windows System Optimizer:
- · Make your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free
· Eliminate frustrating slowdowns, crashes & freezes
· Speed up general system performance
· Speed up internet browsing
· Speed up printing and terminal services
· Improve system overall performance
- More about Windows System Optimizer:
- Windows System Optimizer was especially designed for Windows Vista and Windows XP and tailored to these operating systems, while considering safety and security as the first priority of its design. Innovative System Optimizer adapts its scanning and optimizing processes to your version of Windows and the software you have installed to ensure that you will see positive benefits. System Optimizer helps your computer respond faster to your commands by accelerating some of the key components of Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Windows System Optimizer has 6 models that you can use to optimize your computer and improve its performance. Windows Default:
Restore Windows default services when your computer has problems.
Close some services like printing service, terminal service and wireless network support to speed up internet browsing, game and video playing, documents sharing and documents processing.
Close printing service, terminal service, wireless network service and Windows online update to speed up internet browsing.
Close terminal service and wireless network support to make system work fine during office hour.
Close few services based on Windows default services to speed up your notebook.
Close network file sharing service and terminal service to speed up internet browsing and video playing.
- Key Benefits From Windows Disk Defragger:
- · Reclaim the speed of your disks
· Data safe and reliability guaranteed
· Maximize computer performance and reliability
· Avoid system slowdowns, PC crashes, slow startups and shutdowns
- More about Windows Disk Defragger
- Fragmentation is caused by creating and deleting files and folders, installing new software, and downloading files from the Internet. Computers do not necessarily save an entire file or folder in a single space on a disk; they're saved in the first available space. After a large portion of a disk has been used, most of the subsequent files and folders are saved in pieces across the volume. Defragmentation is a process that reduces the amount of fragmentation in file systems. It does this by physically organizing the contents of the disk to store the pieces of each file close together and contiguously.
Perfect Optimizer, a powerful & professional Windows defrag program for your PC, offers a new and better way to completely and thoroughly analyzes and defrag disk fragments, cure the system sluggishness and crashes in a effective way.
- Key Benefits From Windows Uninstall Manager:
- · Save valuable memory space
· Keep your device clean
· Improve system performance
· Speed up startup
- More about Windows Uninstall Manager:
- Windows Uninstall Manager is a tool that lets you safely remove all unwanted files and return your system to its original state.
It will help you stay on top of your software installations: Completely remove applications including all of their associated files and preferences, even hidden ones that are not removed by any other means.